Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) carefully before using www.dolphinrfid.com (the “Website”).
These terms apply to all users of this website including casual browsers. Please read these terms carefully before using the website. In these terms, “we”, “us” and “Dolphin RFID” means “Dolphin RFID Pvt. Ltd,” an organization existing under the laws of India.
Use of Site
Any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Copyright / Trademark
Except where otherwise indicated, all materials contained in the website are the copyrighted property of Dolphin RFID.
Any unauthorized use of any materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use the website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not use any portion of this website or any other intellectual property of Dolphin RFID on any other website, in the source code of any other website, or in any other printed or electronic materials. Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not modify, publish, reproduce, republish, create derivative works, copy, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use any of this website’s content or frame this website within any other website without our prior written permission. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory, without prior written permission from Dolphin RFID, is prohibited.
We will permit you to access, use and interact with our site subject to these terms and conditions.
- 1.2 We will:-
- 1.2.1 Exercise reasonable care in compiling our site;
- 1.2.2 Use reasonable efforts to make our site available to you at all times; and
- 1.3 We do not represent or warrant that access to our site, or any part of it will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault free or that any of its contents will be accurate, complete or reliable.
- 1.4 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not due to our negligence) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
- 1.4.1 Any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors or omissions on or relating to our site or any information on our site;
- 1.4.2 The unavailability of our site (or any part of it), goods;
- 1.4.3 Any delay in providing, or failure to provide or make available goods or any negligent provision of goods;
- 1.4.4 Any goods not being of merchantable quality or fit for their intended purpose; or
- 1.4.5 Any misrepresentation on or relating to our site, the goods (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation made by us or on our behalf).
- 1.5 You agree that each of these limitations is reasonable having regard to the nature of our site and in particular given that when you purchase goods through our site they have not been manufactured by us.
- 1.6 None of the exclusions or limitations in this clause 1 shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- 1.7 None of the above exclusions shall affect any statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded. However, in such case our obligation, where permitted by law, will be limited to the resupply of goods to you.
- 1.8 Each of the above exclusions or limitations shall be construed as a separate and severable provision of these terms and conditions.